GUIDELINES FOR CONTRIBUTORS
Scholarly and research oriented original manuscripts pertaining to any of the areas mentioned in the Journal's Aims and Objectives are welcome. Research Articles will be published after blind peer review of Internal and External Experts of the field as per revised policy and rules of the HEC "Y” category Research Journals. Research articles must be submitted according to the submission procedures described below.
The complete guidelines on submission that must be adopted by the contributors are as follows:
A. Authors should send a soft copy of their research articles in MS word format as an e-mail attachment directly to the Editor on firstname.lastname@example.org.
B. All submissions should be preceded by a title page containing the title of the manuscript and certain information about it in the manner given below::Title of Research Article ü Author’s Name ü Designation ü Field of Specialization/Interest ü Date of submission ü Name of Institution ü Postal Address ü E-Mail Address ü Number
The articles submitted for consideration must be typed on one side of A4 size paper, with appropriate margins on right and left 1.50 inches each and top and bottom 1.00 inches each.
B. For Arabic Articles
1. Arabic Research articles must be typed in MS Word format in “Muhammadi1" Font with English Abstract in “Cambria” Font of 12 size.
2. Font size for body text must be 14.
3. Heading font must be of 16 font size with sub headings of 14 with Bold.
4. The size of References and annotations must be 12.
5. English Translation/Equivalents of Urdu words must be typed in “Cambria” font of 12 size.
C. For English Articles
1. English articles must be typed in MS Word format in “Cambria" Font with Abstract of 12 size.
2. English Articles must be typed with the 12 font size in “Cambria” Font.
3. Heading font must be 14 font size with sub headings of 12 font size with Bold.
4. The size of References and annotations must be 10.
Keeping in view all the above-mentioned guidelines, the Articles must not exceed 7000 words except as and where necessary.
The following System of Transliteration for Arabic, Persian and Urdu words and names must be applied in the Research Articles.
Guidelines for Editorial and Review Board
1. Reviewers must critically review the assigned paper in specified time
frame of PRJIS. If reviewer is not sure to complete the review process in
specified time, kindly inform within 24 hours of assignment of paper.
2. Reviewers must follow the Double-blind peer review process to ensure the
quality review. PRJIS adhere Zero percent plagiarism policy. Every
reviewer make sure that paper must be originally written. For each paper
we must provide originality report to author.
3. All the review feedbacks must be provided through Email form through
PRJIS Review template.
4. Reviewers must highlight the parts of submitted manuscripts that require
amendments from authors. The expert reviewer suggestions will be value
5. If reviewers find any paper suitable for publishing even then critical
remarks should be given in order to improve the quality of manuscripts.
6. The paper will be reviewed by the same reviewer once the suggested
changes are done in reviewed paper.
7. Reviewers must maintain the formatting and style of original manuscripts
as strictly adhered by templates of PRJIS.
8. Editorial board of PRJIS has every right to override any suggested
changes by reviewers and their decision should not be ruled out by
The Bi-Annual Research Journal “PEACE” published by the Faculty of Islamic Studies, University of Sindh, Jamshoro is an international and national peer reviewed medium for the publication of articles of researchers in Islamic learning and contemporary Muslim thought. It contains the articles in three languages: English, Urdu and Arabic. It will contribute in promoting Islamic thought among the learned circles of Pakistan and abroad. Academia & Intelligentsia of the universities & other spheres is always invited & welcomed for their innovative research findings. We are glad to mention that “PRJIS” is in the process of its Recognition in “Y” Category by the HEC.